WELCOME

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my new space, where I will talk to you about fashion and lifestyle. My name is Ariadna Belmonte, I'm 19 and my zodiac sign is scorpio. Nowadays I live in Barcelona because I'm studying the dregree of Advertising and Public Relations in the UAB college. However, I was born in Reus, near of Tarragona, where I grew up and spent the first 17 years of my life.

I have opened this blog to share with everyone who wants it things that fascinates me and intrigue me. From topics related to clothing and different accessories to tips which I use day to day, and other topics that I want to talk about. Definitely, all that I would like to find in a blog for read it and while the time away. However, all this wouldn't be possible without my boyfriend who has encoraged me to open the blog. He is in charge to photographing me and edite the photos taken.

Thank you so much for iniciate this adverture with me which starts today. I hope you will join me throughout this journey and enjoy my posts as much as me.

See you soon!

-----------

¡Hola a todos! 

Bienvenidos a mi nuevo espacio, donde os hablaré de moda y lifestyle. Mi nombre es Ariadna Belmonte, tengo 19 años y soy Escorpio. Actualmente vivo en Barcelona, ya que me encuentro cursando el grado de Publicidad y Relaciones Públicas en la UAB. Sin embargo nací en Reus, cerca de Tarragona, lugar donde me crié y pasé los primeros 17 años de mi vida. 


Me he abierto el blog para compartir con todo el que quiera cosas que me apasionan y me intrigan. Desde temas relacionados con la ropa y sus diferentes complementos hasta tips  que uso en mi día a día, y otros temas de los que me apetezca hablar. En definitiva, todo lo que a mí me gustaría encontrar en un blog para leer y pasar el rato. No obstante, todo esto no sería posible sin la ayuda de mi novio, ya que es el que me ha animado a abrirme el blog y el que se encarga de hacerme todas las fotos y editarlas.


Muchísimas gracias por iniciar esta aventura conmigo que justo empieza hoy. Espero que me acompañes durante todo este recorrido y que te gusten mis posts tanto como a mí.

¡Nos vemos muy pronto!



Photo taken and edited byÓscar Carrillo
Ariadna Belmonte

Comments

  1. I'm very proud of you. I hope that you leave me to accompany you during all your adventure in the blog. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. During aaaaaall the adventure. I love you too <3

      Delete
  2. Me encantaa la idea! Te apoyamos a tope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm in love with you how can I get your phone number? You are so beautiful and cute. Hope to see you soon. Thanks for lunch today. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! You can get my phone number mailing me. You can find it in "Contact me". Thank you for your words, XXX.

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the blogging community, my love! Looking forward for your future posts :) Best of luck <3

    https://octoberslallu.blogspot.qa/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your blog! I love the fashion photo of you above, and will look forward to reading your future posts!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts